Having a Will is the most effective way to ensure your intentions are realized and that your estate is distributed as you wish. It makes things easier for your family and beneficiaries in what is always a difficult time of transition.
You need legal advice if you answer yes to one of the following:
- You believe you have been left out of a Will unfairly
- You are considering contesting a Will in Australia
- You are the beneficiary of an estate that is being disputed by someone
- You are the executor of a Will that is in dispute
- The Will you are a beneficiary of, is the subject of litigation or in probate
- Intestacy in the event of there being no Will
Our team of lawyers has extensive experience dealing with all aspects of wills, probate and estate litigation including:
- Preparing a will
- Powers of attorney
- Guardianship and administration
- Superannuation death benefit claims
- Will disputes
Call or email to arrange a confidential discussion with a senior lawyer regarding your Will or estate planning issue.